Top Ad 728x90

19 March 2014

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Achy Breaky Break-up Songs That Make You Bitch Around Like Taylor Swift

Just when you're about to move on after a relationSHIT, Taylor Swift and her goddamned "country songs" enter the scene.

You know that feeling when you're almost done moving on, almost ready to love (again), when out of nowhere, good o'l Grim Reaper plays a soul-crushing track on the radio that mercilessly reminds you of your previous break-up. And trust me, this is more painful than the actual break-up. All those good o'l days with your ex dragged back from the dead, constantly fucking up your head. Now, you find out that you're still actually a little too not over it. We suddenly bitch around like Taylor Swift.

sip-from-the-bowl-of-feels
Exactly.
Well, before we start taking a sip from the bowl of feels, why don't we pay these songs a listen. They're worth a million tears. Fuck. 

7. Eminem - Space Bound

 "And I would have did anything for you. To show you how much I adored you. But it's over now, it's too late to save our love."

6. Drake - Marvins Room

"Fuck that nigga that you love so bad. I know you still think about the times we had. I say, fuck that nigga that you think you found. And since you picked up I know he’s not around."

5.  Katy Perry - Thinking of You

"You said move on, where do I go? I guess second best is all I will know."

4. Eminem - Love The Way You Lie ft. Rihanna

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn? That's alright because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry? That's alright because I love the way you lie."

3. David Archuleta - A Little Too Not Over You

"Tell me why you're so hard to forget. Don't remind me. I'm not over it. Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth. I'm just a little too not over you."

2. Lady Antebellum - Need You Now

"Another shot of whiskey, can't stop looking at the door. Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before. And I wonder if I ever cross your mind? For me it happens all the time."

1. Eamon - Fuck It (I Don't Want You Back)

THE ENTIRETY OF THIS SONG SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!


Sponsored Links

Top Ad 728x90