Top Ad 728x90

18 July 2013

, , , ,

Gabriel Iglesias: Indulge Into The Fluffiness

If you're a fan of comedy skits, you probably have chanced upon Gabriel Iglesias or much widely recognized for his stage name, Fluffy. The American stand-up comedian is known for employing explosive voices and sound effects every time he cracks jokes on his shows. The first time I saw him was on the movie, Magic Mike. In the film, you'll see Channing Tatum and Matthew McConaughey living a life as male strippers.

I'm Not Fat. I'm Fluffy

If you're a fan of comedy skits, you probably have chanced upon Gabriel Iglesias or much widely recognized for his stage name, Fluffy. The American stand-up comedian is known for employing explosive voices and sound effects every time he cracks jokes on his shows. The first time I saw him was on the movie, Magic Mike. In the film, you'll see Channing Tatum and Matthew McConaughey living a life as male strippers. At the same time, Fluffy plays the role of the club's DJ. After watching the movie and doing some research, I found out that he is one hell of a comedian. "Oh no, Fluffy's killing fishes!" Indeed, for him,  "He's not Fat. He's Fluffy."



I'm Not Fat. I'm Fluffy
Historically, Fluffy was born in Mexico, but has lived in American since time immemorial. Before he found his niche, he worked for a cell phone company in Los Angeles. However, as time went by, he finally found a passion in doing full time comedy. Despite the ghastly consequences he had to face after leaving his previous job, he earned a limelight in the current avenue he is in. Now, Fluffy is one of the most prominent artists in the history of comedy skits. Personally, he is really interesting and, most especially, funny. The best thing about this guy is he knows how to modulate his voice. If you'll watch his episode about the late "Crocodile Hunter," you'll definitely understand what I'm talking about. He certainly can do Australian, British, Arabic and Indian accents. But, my all-time favorite is when he impersonates how black women talk. His not being a racist, though. Fluffy just enjoys the inevitable truth about black ladies. He's not being a racist, okay? Fluffy is just portraying how these beautiful black women talks about life. 

Gabriel Iglesias: Indulge Into The Fluffiness

Actually, I'm on a Fluffy-marathon since last week and it's not a doubt why I'm on the verge of finishing all of his videos in Youtube. The guy is really AWESOME. Although most, if not all, of his jokes can burst you into laughter, all of them are 100% true. I can still imaging how he impersonated Indian voices and Australian accents on his shows. Man, the Australian crocodile hunter was a beast. At the same time, there was also this skit where he talks about his experiences on the recent movie, Magic Mike. You'll see there his experiences with Matthew McConaughey's dinosaur (if you know what I mean). Going back to Fluffy's talent, in an interview he told  the press that he had experienced every single joke and/or scene he thrusts on stage. Technically, he's just storytelling. If you want proof, you can check the video below. But please, be sure to equipped yourself from all the humors and jokes that this guy would thrust. 


The very best thing about him, which I really like, is he doesn't oppressed and/or humiliate other individuals. As you can see, this type of schemes are really mainstream especially in our country, the Philippines. If you know Vice Ganda, you'll totally agree on me. Personally, I have nothing against them. I totally respect their perspectives. Besides, it's their own way of making people laugh. Nonetheless, I still favor comedians like Gabriel Iglesias who can manage to be uptight yet hilarious in vast areas. You can really say that they have a very unique and inspiring talent; it's a thing that one can depict as a gift. Well, humans are humans and we are all peculiar in any given situations, aspects and/or beliefs. Well, I guess I have to stop here. I have to continue my day with some Fluffiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90