Top Ad 728x90

26 July 2013

, , , , ,

Oh, That Random Thought

On my first post, I discussed about the 7 distinct indications of a call center agent. It was indeed lengthy for a guy like me who seldom writes, but I find blogging and/or writing a hobby. However, today's post will be quite bereaved and non-dramatic. Why? Because I'll just suffice about randomness. Yup, you've heard of the latter—RANDOM. And, I'll be utilizing the term literally. As you can see, random stuffs usually occur in our daily lives. Random luck, random bad luck, random faces, random events, random everything! And what better way to add more randomness in life than a blog that posts random things. Right? Right? Right? (I'm just looking for reassurance. Heehaw!)

Oh, That Random Thought
On my first post, I discussed about the 7 distinct indications of a call center agent. It was indeed lengthy for a guy like me who seldom writes, but I find blogging and/or writing a hobby. However, today's post will be quite bereaved and non-dramatic. Why? Because I'll just suffice about randomness. Yup, you've heard of the latter—RANDOM. And, I'll be utilizing the term literally. As you can see, random stuffs usually occur in our daily lives. Random luck, random bad luck, random faces, random events, random everything! And what better way to add more randomness in life than a blog that posts random things. Right? Right? Right? (I'm just looking for reassurance. Heehaw!)


Oh, That Random Thought
The reason I became one of the culprits is because of its randomness. No specific niche to write about, just random "thingamajigs" opposed to other bloggers who specify in traveling, food, vacation hot-spots, blah... blah... blah... Here, you can just post what you have in mind like what a blog should be. Well, like what I'm doing right now. Do you see any relevance on what I am posting right now or to anything? Nothing right? Oh, now you just realized you're wasting your time? Why are you still reading? You want to see this through the end? You see, I just had nothing better to do so I thought of writing "something" about how I'm doing "nothing". And, I'm writing this while I'm at work. See all the free time I have? Maybe by this line I have nothing left to write about how I'm not having anything else to do? Yes, believe me. When I was writing this article (if I may call it) I completely have nothing inside my head and I don't even recognize the entire purpose why I'm writing this. Maybe the fact that I'm bored and I just want to express, I ended up encoding these subtle words. Nevertheless, let me comment on some writers that I came to pass by in the Blogosphere. With the technology nowadays, Internet is playing a big freaking role. From whatever avenue you may be, Internet has, at least, something to do with your distinction. What I mean is the cyber space has made it easy for people, from all races in the world, to interconnect with other individuals. Unfortunately, this has also polluted the very thing I love -- writing. Yes, if you'll notice others are posting articles that are not theirs or they simply utilize the copy-past technique and boom, they have a post for their blog or website. Personally, I really want to put an emphasis on them by posting pictures about these websites that I came to across with. But, I'm not that freak-show. I never wanted to stoop down to their level of stupidity. I have my own spec to take care of.

Oh, That Random Thought
Well, if you reached this far, might as well tell you what I will most likely post on my next articles. But how would I tell you what I will write about if the flow of randomness is just too great in me? I could write things about how awesome would it be if I were to grow wings and fly like an eagle in the eye of a hurricane that's abandoned. Sounds familiar? That's Sandman by a known band America. Also, the leader of the band is tired and his eyes are growing old, but his blood runs through my instrument and his song is in my soul. Sounds familiar, again? That's Leader of the band by Dan Fogelberg. You see now? Do you have any Ideas of what to expect from me? I guess the answers would be skeptical or at least, acceptable. Nonetheless, as  what I've explained earlier, I depict writing as a hobby. It's up to you on how you would comprehend that term, but I'm pretty sure of where I'm at. Anyway, writing is a niche that needs not to be practically learnt or put into mind. Sometimes, the persona of being a writer comes out naturally within us; later would you find out that words are gushing back and forth from your mind to your hands.

But then again, you might want to ask me: what's writing got to do with this RANDOM clamors in this post? Since time immemorial, writing has always influenced people and their culture. However, nobody can say what type of niche can make writing less and/or valuable. So, hilariously, I applied this concept to my own perspective. Whenever a euphoric or ghastly feeling strikes me, writing will be my best friend. It gives me the feeling of serendipity and solemness. At the same time, I don't care if I'm grammatically correct or inadequate with my words. Writing, for me, is more of self-exploration and expression of what my innermost being would want to convey at this type of day. Hence, expect me to be writing RANDOM topics in this blog.

Just one question before I let you go:

How the heck did this post end up like this? Can you tell me why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90