Top Ad 728x90

14 March 2014

, , , , , , , , , , ,

The Crisis in Venezuela and Social Media

Share if you care for Venezuela.

When I woke up to check my email on an odd, cold morning, there was this temptation to watch Jessica Bangkok’s pussy gets pounded [insert YouJizz clip here]. And that no matter how I try to fucking resist her, the bitch won’t just let me go.  I’m not saying that this happens all the time, but, you know, men sometimes are literally cocky during mornings. Anyway, with all the temptation and, yeah, hardness, it didn’t go the way you and I expected it to be–the up and down thingy. Well, thanks to this “social media addiction,” one just can’t simply start his/her day without knowing what the fuck is happening in Facebook or Twitter.  So, there I was, stoked to see how many likes my goddamn status had received.

I checked my news feed to see what other people are up to, or if their god has again blessed them with that new display photo when nobody really gives a s***. Then, after a several scroll downs, I saw the video that my friend had shared a couple of hours ago, one that had struck my heart that I felt it stopped beating for a second or two. It was a 7-minute video about the chaos in Venezuela, in a nutshell, and how the students there were tortured by those who have taken the oath to protect and serve them, the government officials. Of course, I know that there is war in Venezuela. But, you know, it’s different when you are truly aware.

I felt guilty for being ignorant, that I’d rather spend my time mesmerizing Jessica Bangkok’s pussy. Or, that I’d rather be fooled with the number of likes my useless-as-s*** status had received.  I see myself as a laughing stock. Although I may not speak for the majority of Facebook (and other social media) users, we are all guilty of this kind of ignorance. We are more passionate to what dress we wear, yet we can’t comprehend what occasion we’ll be joining. We feel obliged to see and admire what Selfie photos our friends have, but blind to what s*** the world has gotten into. Oh, and by the way, fuck those people who’ll say, “Well, what do you want us to do? Pray to God and go to Venezuela?” I deem them inappropriate for the word ABNORMAL because they are more than that. They pretend to act tough, cool and smart. But, when confronted, run cowardly like chickens. Fuck them.

Indeed, we can’t just be mere spectators in this human rights violation. I mean, with the technology that we have nowadays, it’s just fucking wrong not to know what s*** there is. We know damn well what we can do for the least. Imagine: if we have the confidence to post a picture, which has the definition of ugly and dipshit combined, in social media, I don’t see any fucking reasons for us not share and/or be aware what s*** Putin and the Venezuelan government officials did to their countries. But seriously though, how the hell do we do that? I mean, more often than not, it’s easier said than done, of course. Well, we can start by sharing the video below to our friends, families and loved ones

Top Ad 728x90