Top Ad 728x90

03 July 2013

, , , , ,

An Ode To Brielle

I am already a father to a lovely son. With this, I want to thank my wife for giving me a wonderful gift wherein she did a very glorious job in popping out the baby. Sorry for the term if it's quite loathsome, though. Nonetheless, I'm a self-proclaimed poet and I want to take this time to offer one of my pieces to my son, Kyle Brielle

Father and Son
I am already a father to a lovely son. With this, I want to thank my wife for giving me a wonderful gift wherein she did a very glorious job in popping out the baby. Sorry for the term. It is quite loathsome, indeed. Nonetheless, I'm a self-proclaimed poet and I want to take this time to offer one of my pieces to my son, Kyle Brielle. 

P.S I hope he grows to be the man her Grandma wants him to be. You know exactly what I mean. 




An Ode To Brielle


I was there

Waiting to grasp even a little of your smiles

An hour seems to be forever

An Ode To Brielle


An inch feels like miles

But, I know

The day will come

For our eyes to meet

As we take a fleet

In this ocean of dreams

Where you and I will be Kings

And, this will be my cry

To love you til I die


For over the years of my existence, I never knew that I'll become a daddy at this early stage of my life. I never regretted a single thing, though, especially if you have a son who's as cute as this. Oh, you would exactly love it. Anyway, I have my own  reasons, which I choose not to show or discuss, that somehow conveys a feeling of remorse. But, believe it or not, it has no connection with the entire existence of my son, Brielle. His one of the reasons that made me realize life is great despite the oppressing aura of my environment. This is not to mention my continues with higher level of entities like Zeus and Hades. Poseidon is literally cool with me. Nonetheless, I'm proud to be a father and a husband to lovely wife and amiable son. I can't live life without them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90