Top Ad 728x90

27 August 2013

, , , , ,

7 Miley Cyrus Tongue Moments Definitely For Liam Hemsworth

Miley Cirus made a living out of her tongue.

As we all know, the 2013 MTV Music Video Awards (VMA) has just rocked the planet with various performances from well-known musicians/artist and, of course, with how the awards night went on. However, the thing that might have really caught your innocent attention was Miley Cyrus’ odd-strange-peculiar-unusual (Yeah, I know these words have the same meaning) number.  I’m pretty sure it made you think if you’re on drugs or in the middle of a nightmare. This is most especially if you have seen how Miley Cyrus made a living out of her tongue.  Yup, it seems that she’s trying to show to the world how good she is at licking. Hmm… I wonder what exactly Robin Thicke felt during that time.  

Out of these Miley's tongue-chronicles, I think there's an underlying message that she wants to relay to her ex-boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth.


7. How is it Going, Liam?

                                                                                                                                                                                                    Mirror.co.uk
Bleeeeeh!

























Definitely, Liam Hemsworth had seen the tongue-endeavors of Miley Cyrus -- that's undeniable. Now, I'm just thinking how she does it in bed with him. "Oh Miley, you never fail to satisfy me," Liam moaned.




6. This is What You're Missing Chris

                                                                                                                                                                                              SodaHead.com
Do you still remember the old times, Liam?


















Imagine how acceptable her demeanor back when she didn't find that salvation in Lady Gaga's. I'm not saying she's an Audrey Hepburn type, though. But, she was way better than today, at least. So, yeah, Liam might have had missed that old Miley. Not me, though.

5. She Doesn't Care at All 

                                                                                                                                                                                                PhilZone.org
I am a new person now
According to gypsies and hilarious media practitioners, one of the reasons why the couple broke up because influence of Thor's (Chris Hemsworth) and I-really-don't-know-who-the-other-guy-is' influence. Although I can't exactly say what happened, I'm pretty sure it's one of those additional ingredients to spice up their romantic woes. As for Miley Cyrus, she seems not to care at all, and moved forward to loving drugs instead.

4. I'll do it With Rick Thicke Instead  

                                                                                                                                                                                              EOnline.com
C'mon, Rick, give me that Salchicas
I guess the break up was so hard that she doesn't mind having her ass swiped on Robin Thicke's Puerto Rican Salchicas. Looks like Liam's "She's immature" describes it after all. By the way, I really thought this guy was Ricky Martin. Demn!

3. Fu*k You, Liam!

                                                                                                                                                                                           GooEntertain.com
Demn you, Liam. Demn you. I had loved you with all my heart!
Needless to say, Miley Cyrus probably has that urge to clamor the most emotion-based phrase, "Fu*k you!" And yeah, she did a very neat job on this picture. Liam, I suggest, you must see this.

2. I'm not Immature. I'll Prove it to You

                                                                                                                                                                             HollywoodReporter.com
Rick, I'm a sophisticated woman. Right?

We all have seen how Miley Cyrus had changed ever since she sang that loathsome song, "7 Things." And now, with the way her distinctions go, we can surely fabricate 7 things we hate about her. I'm guessing Liam Hemsworth discovered this before us.

1. I'm Worth it You Punk

                                                                                                                                                                                      BuzzWorthy.Mtv.com
Bettlejuice  you're my destiny
Truthfully speaking, every woman is worthy to win the heart of a man. In Miley Cyrus case, however, she finds that sanctuary with Beetlejuice. If not for Liam's, she will not find her worth. It's with Bettlejuice, though.

3 comments:

  1. people do change bro. the late Miley Cirus was demure and quite decent. but as for these photos and videos, i guess it gives exquisite justice to herself in different way. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are definitely right, bro! I wonder what Liam is thinking now.

      Delete
  2. that is one shitty ass clown face over there

    ReplyDelete

Top Ad 728x90