Top Ad 728x90

08 August 2013

, , , , , ,

Nanay Bebeng Restaurant: Mother Of Mouthwatering Filipino Cuisines

NANAY BEBENG RESTAURANT: MOTHER OF MOUTHWATERING FILIPINO CUISINES

“When you cook, make love an ingredient.” These were exactly the words my mom uttered when she told me to cook food with passion and affection especially that I have a family of my own now. She believes that through this, one can unconditionally express his/her love. Honestly, I don’t know if it’s a traditional belief or my mom just wanted to be radical that time and I just have no alternative choices but to listen to her preaching. Seriously, I’m not a food enthusiast but I do love eating and you can tell it by the way my body looks. During this scenario, my mother was actually cooking “Kare-Kare,” a famous Philippine stew, for lunch. I admit it was delicious, but hey, reminiscing is one of my games. I can merely remember how this dish tasted when I decided to fill my tummy in one of the town’s best Filipino food spots–NANAY BEBENG RESTAURANT.


NANAY BEBENG RESTAURANT: MOTHER OF MOUTHWATERING FILIPINO CUISINES
hellodarwin.wordpress.com
First of all, I wasn't paid to post this article. Some of you might be thinking that I'm advertising "Nanay Bebeng" in this blog. I just surely love the food that this wonderful restaurant offers. Well, if you happened to visit them, you'll surely know what I mean. Prevailing as one of the finest restaurants in town, Nanay Bebeng Restaurant has never failed to appease my hunger for Filipino cuisines. They offer buffet dining at a very reasonable price, P325/pax whether lunch or dinner, and there are no words necessary to describe how mouthwatering their dishes are. Just by looking at their buffet tables, you can’t just simply resist the temptation to devour. Unlike any other existing buffet establishments, Nanay Bebeng Restaurant is one of those who refill their food trays of enticing dishes right away. I know that we, Davaoeños, are like beasts when it comes to eating. Moreover, each food items are cooked in a manner that you want to stuff all of them in your mouth if chances are given. Going back to the Kare-Kare, they have a unique presentation for this; the meat, tripe and vegetables are all separated. That way, you can have your own Kare-Kare presentation before eating. When it comes to salad bars and appetizer table, you can go crazy over the variety of dishes offered. Then, all you can say after feasting on their menu, “Man, this is life!” 

NANAY BEBENG RESTAURANT: MOTHER OF MOUTHWATERING FILIPINO CUISINES
"No, this is ain't Nanay Bebeng. But, she surely is hot"
See how that young lady fell asleep in the photo above? That's the sorcery of Nanay Bebeng's food concoction. We all have the stomach of a beast especially if we are hungry. Personally, I can’t acquit to such statement; I’m the type who loves to eat–everyday. Well, who doesn't love eating? I’d be damned if there are. Anyway, to wit, Nanay Bebeng Restaurant is a place you want to go with your family after an arduous day or, simply, if you want to enjoy Filipino cuisines in a different yet delightful perspective. Perhaps you wish to try their stuffs, Nanay Bebeng Restaurant is located at A. Mabini St., Marfori Heights, 8000 Davao City or, for more info and mouthwatering food that will surely make you hungry, visit their Facebook page now. Trust me, you’ll surely love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90