Top Ad 728x90

29 June 2013

, , , ,

This or That

I’m a kid who loves to paint the world through melodies. Singing for me is an understatement, though. But hey, I love music more than anything on this planet and I’m more than glad to recognize this as one of my avenues. Nonetheless, I've been experiencing a musical hiatus (Sorry, I'm a drama king) these past few months. The creative and/or musical juices won’t naturally come out of my mind unlike the good old days

Electric or Acoustic
I’m a kid who loves to paint the world through melodies. Singing for me is an understatement, though. But hey, I love music more than anything on this planet and I’m more than glad to recognize this as one of my avenues. Nonetheless, I've been experiencing a musical hiatus (Sorry, I'm a drama king) these past few months. The creative and/or musical juices won’t naturally come out of my mind unlike the good old days. However, I never stop writing pieces including but not limited to poems, articles, essays, etc. since I get to face these niches from time to time and it’s quite an arduous one for me, no doubt about it. I don’t blame the former or, might be, the latter for this encompassing predicament within me. I shouldn't be.

Until later that night, I conceived an enigma inside this twisted brain of mine and, somehow, got to a point of realization. I’m stuck in weighing between what genre I should be in – pure melodic or rugged savvy metal. I do love both and I can say I was good at it – good in writing songs per se. But, the question is, am I too old enough to start one or rusts have been all over me and I should blame all of these on the weather? I admit it, I was just been too busy in life that I don’t even had the time to check on my old-maple guitar. Dang life! Also, you might be thinking that I should, at least, focus on one perspective and deal on it -- aspect per aspect. But, I’m sorry folks, I’m not that type of musician. I believe that music is not defined by what type of songs you listen to or genres you play with. 

The Random Letter 7
Personally, it’s more of being a loyal follower of this realm and being able to influence people with how your music speaks of your life. And, influencing people through music doesn't require you to be famous for you can imbue them even at your most little attempt. Trust me. I know I may sound cocky just right here, but, I've told you, I still write from time to time. I’m just in the dilemma of not pursuing my Jason Mraz stunts or Matty Mullins scripts. To wit, I’ll be back on filling those papers of mines with words and incorporating indie tunes all over again. Sure will do. But right now, just bear with me and, at least, hear me out. Well, if you’re not interested in reading my heartfelt cries, please feel free to leave this blog and consider yourself a hater. Just kidding, man. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90