Top Ad 728x90

16 June 2013

, ,

My Friend Is A Solar Eclipse

You'll have a hard time deciphering why he suddenly have had a bad day when our first class just started. I supposed he just lacks sleep, but no. In some cases, he pops out of the room and, the last thing I know, he's on his way home. "I need to do some laundries," he told me once.


An Image of Imaginary Friend
First and foremost, I want to dedicate this post to my co-author, Marky. As much as possible, I don't want this one to be lengthy and varied. This will and only will serve as a medium for my heartfelt condolences. Last two days ago, June 14 to be particular, his father died to a reason I'm not medically aware of. Why I say so? Marky is the type of friend that would barely share things about life and family. You'll have a hard time deciphering why he suddenly have had a bad day when our first class just started. I supposed he just lacks sleep, but no. In some cases, he pops out of the room and, the last thing I know, he's on his way home. "I need to do some  laundries,"  he told me once. Figuratively, Marky is like an imaginary friend. He soothes my taste and being, but I'm not sure if he's even real. (He should thank me I didn't use the term "Literally.")




Shadow, Water and Shoes
During the late days of our college life, we often hangout together to an extent that I can sense my girlfriend starting to get jealous. She can't start a feud, though. Fabricating our thesis was mainly the reason, I think so. But yeah, we were spending days and nights together more often than asking how our balls are doing. I can still remember how those days went off just to finish the "Best Thesis of the Year." We stayed late on our computers, studied tenets on philosophy, hoarded coffee sachets from the local convenience store, etc. Ideally, we were like Batman and Robin. I'm the former and he's the latter. Oh, I forgot to mention. There were actually three of us in the club. The other one is Billy Joe, by the way. I won't discuss further about him, though. It's Marky's time, so be it. Going back, with all of these events that had circled both of us, I still don't know him. Yes, we are friends and blog mates, technically. But, the thought of him being imaginary is a puzzle for me.  

Since I mentioned earlier that I don't want this to go on like my friend's Facebook status, I'll hit the butterflies right away. Truthfully, I want to know how he is doing right now. The guy needs a hug, though, from her mom. Not me. Being left behind by your loved ones is not easy. I came to experience this state, so, I exactly know how it feels like. If it wasn't for my college colleague, I wouldn't have known what happened to his father. However, Marky is a tough guy. He's old enough to brush his teeth and shave his beard. So, I expect him not to write posts stating how extremely sad he was during that time and  it made him not to eat for almost a month. Now, that's stupid. Lastly, I know people will wonder and/or  ask how this writing was even a form of condolence. Here's my stand: I'm one of the Culprits. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90