Top Ad 728x90

01 October 2013

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Cartoons That You Grew Up Watching

Cartoons that have exceeded a lot of logical explanation.

family-guy-cartoons-seth-macfarlane

We all love cartoons no matter what our age may be. This is what helped us picture out what the wacky side of our imaginations looked like. And in this post, we tackled 7 of the many cartoons we have grew up with, and LMAO, ROFL, LOL with while watching. These cartoons have exceeded a lot of logical explanation, going beyond what any of us could have imagined (kudos to the creator). They might have ruined your life or just made it more awesome. Remember, this list is not ranked according to anything, these cartoons are just the ones that came first into my mind when I was thinking of something to post since it has been ages since the last one. Oh, before I almost forgot, I'm on a Random Monday. You know how Mondays affect us all, right?


#7. To Start off, We Have the Infamous Looney Tunes


looney-tunes-bugs-bunny

Duh. What's up, Doc?

We all know who these guys are! They are one of the wackiest bunch that has ever been assembled and are just loads of fun to watch. Beaks turning 360 degrees, faces turning into different colors, falling from thousands of feet off the ground and not even dying! What more can I say? "What's up doc?" - Bugs Bunny

#6. And Then We have Spongebob Squarepants


spongebob-squarepants-patrick-bikini-bottom

Look at them, MFerz!

Who lives in a Pineapple under the sea? Who the heck lights a fire under the sea and have a beach under the sea and have a tree under the sea?! Come on! You've seen those episodes for sure!  "Well, it may be stupid, but it's also dumb" - Patrick 

#5. Not to Mention, Cow and Chicken



cow-chicken-cartoons-half-parents

Remember their parents? You are HALF way there.

Two couples who have a cynical chicken and a dumbass cow as their children. Not to mention the couple themselves are just half bodies from the waist to the feet. Include a red devil with a shiny ass and we have one of the most disturbing cartoons in the list. "Pork butts and taters" - Cow and Chicken

#4. What time is it? Adventure Time!


jake-finn-adventure-time

I'm not even sure if Jake is a dog or a peanut. 

The adventures of Finn the human and Jake the dog. A world of pure imagination of an imagination being imagined by an imaginary image. I don’t even understand this cartoon sometimes but it never fails to make me LOL though. "Mathematical!" - Finn and Jake

#3. The Epic Beavis and Butt-Head


beavis-butthead-mtv

Them Macho Dimwits

I don’t even know what to say? Just two idiots walking around trying to have a life I guess? "I am the great Cornholio, I need T.P. for my bunghole" - Beavis

#2. Gonna Go Ahead to South Park


south-park-cartoons
Not again, Kenny.

Kids just gone wrong! One of them even dies frequently and resurrected somehow on the next episode! All of them are adorable though, crazy adorable. "Oh my god! They killed Kenny" - Stan

#1. And There’s The Family Guy


family-guy-seth-mcfarlane

The family that prays together is not the Family Guy.

This is just plain STOOOPID! I’d still watch it, though. Hitting real people with reckless abandon (with their jokes of course, but sometimes hitting them in their cartoon form). "I'm going to kill you" - Stewie Griffin

These are the cartoons that I had the most fun watching but there are still a lot out there like The Simpsons, Futurama, American Dad, etc. Just a reminder, they are not listed in rank or what so ever. Those are just the ones I remember as soon as I have thought of posting a new post? Whatever. By the way, all credits for the images go to the owners. I don't own them and have no plans in getting any credit from them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90