Top Ad 728x90

30 October 2013

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

My Epitome of a Doppelganger

I miss you so much, Poetry.

I’m wearing an evident red mask
Beseeching for your affection in a bask
Don’t reckon it as an animosity or antipathy
I insinuate none of the latter apparently
Firstly, I’m my own doppelganger

I’m wearing a broken mask
Will you shatter one’s hope? You asked
On the nick of time I’ll be a Romeo
So desperate, so frantic in blue
Secondly, I’m my own doppelganger

I’m wearing a patent red mask again
Jaded with my testimonies, void I gained
Can’t you even see my dopamine effect?
I’m part of the puzzle, but I’m not being drastic
Thirdly, I’m my own doppelganger

Kudos! I’m wearing a vague mask
A silhouette of the shadows you cast
Silly me, I can’t imagine waking up next to you
Dreadful: my sleek soul can’t leave this view
Oh, dear! You're my epitome of a doppelganger

Top Ad 728x90