Top Ad 728x90

22 May 2013

, , , , , ,

The 7 Senatorial Candidates That Shouldn't Have Won The 2013 Philippine Elections

Recently, the Philippines have just finished writing the last chapter of the 2013 Elections. And, as expected, there were an array of whim-whams that stormed the country –it should be this or it should be that.

List of Candidates

Recently, the Philippines have just finished writing the last chapter of the 2013 Elections. And, as expected, there were an array of whim-whams that stormed the country –it should be this or it should be that. Alas, Filipinos all over the world have yet to realize the results of their choices until the final proclamation came. Well, I’d like to take the liberty to present 7 of the senatorial candidates, who won, that could have went home and ate popcorn, at least.  Of course, this is just my honest opinion and the list could go on. However, I don’t want to defeat the purpose of this blog, so, I’ll stick on that. Here it goes…

First one to roll is the great senate-mercenary, Gringo Honasan./ I'd like to coin him the "Philippine Rambo" and I think I don't want to elaborate more on that. See his gun? Hands down.

Senator
Honasan and his asset.
To fill the second spot, please welcome the Warden's favorite, Antonio Trillanes. Now that he and Honasan are in the senate, Filipinos will most likely be a fan of pillow fights! Dang, who doesn't like pillow fights?

Senator
Trillanes: Gwiyomi! Gwiyomi!

The doppelganger of the late Benigno Aquino Sr and, of course, our president's cousin. Bam Aquino and his uncle have the same looks and type of glasses, but, their principles, it's a different story. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, though. 

Senator
Bum, I mean, Bam Aquino

This woman, if you have seen her on T.V (most prolly, of course), got my eyes all over her advertisements. Yeah, the jingle is commendable, her daughter is cute, her husband... never mind, her neck... What?! Where's her neck? Gahd Staph!
Senator
Ah, that moment!
Next on the line, she doesn't need neither introductions nor formal presentation. Her campaign ads do the trick. Anyway, I'm not sure if it was "Tao POW or Tao POE." Oh, here's one: "OPOW naman POW!"

Senator
Ppe: See? I followed my dad.
There's no other candidate that can make me vomit to the nth level whenever I see his face on T.V. He's just way too showy when senatorial campaign is on the dot. However, when the senate life starts, he's out eating cheese sandwich with Heart Evangelista. This couple should have won an Oscar Award.

Senator
My acting was good, ayt?
Okay, now we're done to our final spot. A great follower of Martin Luther King Jr. and a great surfer as well (she proved it many times as well as her skin). She loves to eat watermelons and her favorite dish, Fried Chicken. These details and her 20 years On The Job Training (OJT) gave her an insurmountable strength to foolishly enter politics. I hope she can bring Fried Chickens inside the senate.

Senator
Fried chicken? Where?

As I've said, the numbers could go on and there are other only-good-during-campaigns candidates, who just won, that could be part of the list. Anyway, this is just my own perspective  and I can't blame you if you'll hate me for this. Either way, I still believe that this newly elected candidates, which we all hope for, will deliver all the promises they have made. And by that, they can just prove me wrong.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90