Top Ad 728x90

22 May 2013

, , , , , ,

When Zeus and I Met

Technically speaking, "I Don't Know What To Write" came to surface when I can't establish a specific niche or theme for my blog. And, this is mainly one of the reasons why the almighty Zeus struck me with his thunder bolt.

WritingWhen I was in college, I developed a love for writing. I get to enjoy and see life at a different perspective when I'm playing with words. I'm not saying that I'm a good writer, but, denying that writing is my passion would be an understatement. Basically, there's this underlying connection between me and this niche. It seems like I can't finish my day without doing things that concern writing. With this considered, I concurred that I will become a great writer someday. However, as what most people say, it's easier said than done. At the very first place, I thought it's not an arduous task. It's just a walk in the park. There's no need for me to dig in deeper with the basics and/techniques. But, like the demigod, Achilles, I too was shot on my heel.

Ignorance and stupidity were like an arrow that pierced my heel. Sad but true. Painful but right. Worst thing is, I perceived reality in a very sullen way. As far as I can remember, Zeus went down from Olympus and beat the ghost out of me. But of course, I'm a man full of bravery (as I suppose) and stupidity (that time), we put a serious fight. Literally, a serious fight. Well, if only he did it in a nice approach, then, we could have had part friends. So, maybe you're wondering why am I preaching these words? What's with this emotional surge of mine? To tell you honestly, I really don't know. This could have been the core reason why I decided to christened my blog, "I Don't Know What To Write." However, we, the human race, has this distinct rationality within ourselves. We try to be rational as humanly as possible. Technically speaking, "I Don't Know What To Write" came to surface when I can't establish a specific niche or theme for my blog. And, this is mainly one of the reasons why the almighty Zeus struck me with his thunder bolt. 

Writing, for me, is an enigma that continues to leave people dumbfounded. Despite the ghastly facts in-front of us, we may try to explain or rationalize within ourselves why we suddenly are capable of doing such. Or, other thing is, when we recognize that we are our own master and we don't tend to follow others. Remember, a great literary piece can never be woven if it wasn't just for the writer. The latter also needs the rest of the gang - pen, paper and inspiration.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90